B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

B*lievers United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B*lievers United

International forum for former After School member Rebekah Kim!

2 posters

[NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts

Catie
    Catie

[NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts Empty [NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts

Post by Catie Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

On September 4th 2011 former After School member Bekah posted on both twitter and tumblr to assure fans that she was ok and alive. Bekah gave a quick update as to what she has been doing since leaving After School. Her twitter post read as " DON'T WORRY! I'm alive!" [NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts 8wst
    Her tumblr post read as:
    [NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts Tumblr_lqzifd0r9N1qfhqowo1_400
    "hey guysss

it’s been a while.. mmmmm i’m not very good with these blog things but hey, i’ll try Wink

mmm so what have i been up to….

just enjoying the warmth of the sun and just being blahhhhhhh~~~ @$@!!$ the sun feels so nice buttt geezzz i need to get a tan soon.

soo….. i’ll try to be more and more faithful in these blog things and i have some things coming your way… hope you all enjoy them…

i miss u guys and thankkkkk you ALWAYS

love and God bless.

-b*

OMGee sorry… 

my pic is HUGEEEE. hahahah …i’ll get it right the next time.. "

So look forward to her future tumblr post!

Credit: Bekah's tumblr and twitter.

P.S: on a quick side note. Sorry that the forum has been so dull. I have been thinking of ways to make it more lively but that will sadly have to wait until school holidays or when I get my computer back. But please until then post and have fun! Don't be scared lol.
    iheartbekah
    iheartbekah

[NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts Empty Re: [NEWS] Bekah assures fans she is alive and well through twitter and tumblr posts

Post by iheartbekah Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm

it's good to know that bekah is still alive ^^ hehe
    hopefully we will be getting heaps of updates from her again soon, then this forum will be buzzing! Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 pm