B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

B*lievers United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B*lievers United

International forum for former After School member Rebekah Kim!

4 posters

[111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans

iheartbekah
    iheartbekah

[111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans Empty [111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans

Post by iheartbekah Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Below is a post Bekah wrote about her time in After School and gives some hints as to why she parted ways with Pledis:

”Don’t Hold Your Breath” by Nicole Scherzinger

This song explain simply what I felt and what was going on inside after all this time.

This isn’t about a boyfriend heartbreak, this is about giving everything you had to the someone’s or something’s and facing the consequences of being taken advantage of.

I just felt that you guys needed some honesty.

I’m so thankful for those who truly cared about me and for those who still do.

I just needed to let it out guys. Believe me, I loved performing and still do but there are things that I could never explain…

When they tell you that you’re not enough. That you quite don’t meet their standards yet. Fuck it. You don’t need that kind of negativity.

In the end it’s about being happy with who you are and what truly is important to you. That in the end, whatever they want from you isn’t important.

it’s about you.

peace, love & God Bless

-b

ps: yes. i just swore. haha i’m not perfect.

---

Reading this breaks my heart.
    It seems that Pledis was really mean to Bekah, because she didn't meet their standards. What bullshit. She was in After School for 2.5 years and was one of the most talented in the group. Maybe because Bekah was the least popular in the group and they had a growing number of members, Pledis tried to push her out? I don't know, that's just speculation.
    All we can hope for right now is that Bekah herself is in a happier place, and she knows that she has a loyal fanbase through thick and thin!
    Love you bekah Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

[111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans Empty Re: [111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans

Post by Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 am

It was an extremely heartbreaking post to read. It made me sad, but then it makes me think after a later twitter post that Bekah is going to surprise us fans Smile I can't wait
    iB*lieve-k
    iB*lieve-k

[111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans Empty Re: [111019] - Bekah Gets Honest with her fans

Post by iB*lieve-k Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 am

Bekah is an awesome girl, she truly a great definition of what musical talented is all about, even her personality is perfection! i wish she would go to YG as her new company ^^ whatever that is that she isn't enough is just crazy. nobody can be like her!
    SaschaEnvy
    SaschaEnvy

Post by SaschaEnvy Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 am

It still stings me whenever I read this post. I wonder who did this to her. I feel like wanna cut him into pieces hehehe jk. Anyway, I know Bekah's doing fine now.

Bekah, if you read this, please stay strong Smile
    Ppl will never satisfy with us.. Yeah cruel world we live in hehe.
    I hope you're having lots of fun at Hawaii, with your family & old friends Smile
    & & & if you can, please always tweet something to us LOL even just a simple 'hi' hahaha Smile

Love ya B*
    *wipe tears* hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:07 am