B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

B*lievers United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B*lievers United

International forum for former After School member Rebekah Kim!

2 posters

Ive Been Bekahfied <33

iB*lieve-k
    iB*lieve-k

Ive Been Bekahfied <33 Empty Ive Been Bekahfied <33

Post by iB*lieve-k Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:52 am

hello~~ this is Kristine. Very Happy
    i am the one and only moderator of ASBekah on Tumblr (afterschool-bekah), Twitter (_BekahAS) and Facebook (After School Bekah). <33

i love Bekah to death! and i only ship her with Kahi and Wooyoung. hehe. will you Promote the links above, okay? Smile

hope to meet you all B*lievers here! ♥️
    talk and follow me on twitter: _superstark. i love to spazz about our lovely hawaiian princess I love you
    Catie
    Catie

Ive Been Bekahfied <33 Empty Re: Ive Been Bekahfied <33

Post by Catie Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello Kristine! Welcome to Bekahfied! You should pm the admin to become a mod on the forum. I've seen you on twitter and on the tumblr. In the Bekazone you should put a thread to promote Bekah and any websites. I'll message the admin to sticky it up to promote.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:54 am