B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

B*lievers United

Graphics are almost done! Don't be afraid to register and give suggestions to what to add Smile Members don't forget to check your pm as a message doesn't come up to tell you have one.
Thanks admin Smile

B*lievers United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
B*lievers United

International forum for former After School member Rebekah Kim!

3 posters

Hi Everyone~! ^^

BexJewel890
    BexJewel890

Hi Everyone~! ^^ Empty Hi Everyone~! ^^

Post by BexJewel890 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 am

Hi Everyone~! My name is Rhakel and I'm new here but I've been a fan of Bekah for a long time now well kinda but um yea Very Happy Bekah is and will always be my favorite member of After School but of course I still like the other girls in After School as well Smile(she's just number 1)

hmm what else should I say or more about me. (sorry I sound conceited I don't really wanna... Crying or Very sad ) I'm 14 years old and I live in CA but I'm Filipino. My favorite color is blue. Of course my favorite type of music is Kpop~! I love you My favorite groups are T-ara, After School~!, Secret, Davichi, Miss A and many more. (too much to name them all) well I think I put too much already so um yea I'm happy to be here and meet many other Bekah fans as well Very Happy

I hope to make many new friends here ^^
    Catie
    Catie

Hi Everyone~! ^^ Empty Re: Hi Everyone~! ^^

Post by Catie Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 am

Hey Rhakel Smile I have a Filipino friend at school Smile it's nice to meet you Very Happy My name is Catie Smile Hope to see you around the forum Smile
    iB*lieve-k
    iB*lieve-k

Post by iB*lieve-k Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 am

Rhakel! omg, i'm your co-mod on AS Bekah on Facebook, is that you? lol
    anyway, nice to see you here! Very Happy
    BexJewel890
    BexJewel890

Post by BexJewel890 Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 am

Hi Catie~! Really you have Filipino friend at school? that's cool ^^ Thanks for welcoming me and I hope to see you around too Very Happy

@iB*lieve-k Really that's you? Yea it's me from fb ^^ It's nice to see you here too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:51 am